David Barnett's Publications
Modified: 21 March 2006
Climate Change / Climate Modelling
- Barnett, D.N., S.J. Brown, J.M. Murphy, D.M.H. Sexton and M.J. Webb 2006.
Quantifying uncertainty in changes in extreme event frequency in response to doubled CO2 using a large ensemble of GCM simulations.
Clim. Dyn., 26, 489-511, DOI 10.1007/s00382-005-0097-1. - PDF
- Murphy, J.M., D.M.H. Sexton, D.N. Barnett, G.S. Jones, M.J. Webb, M. Collins and D.A. Stainforth 2004.
Quantification of modelling uncertainties in a large ensemble of climate change simulations.
Nature, 430, 768-772. - PDF
- Barnett, D.N. 2004.
How to ask the right questions about climate change.
Weather, 59, 162-163. - PDF
Planetary Science / Geophysics
- Barnett, D.N. and F. Nimmo 2002.
Strength of faults on Mars from MOLA topography.
Icarus, 157, 34-42. - Abstract - PDF
- McKenzie, D., D.N. Barnett and D.-N. Yuan 2002.
The relationship between Martian gravity and topography.
Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 195, 1-16. - Abstract - PDF
- Barnett, D.N., F. Nimmo and D. McKenzie 2002.
Flexure of Venusian lithosphere measured from residual topography and gravity.
J. Geophys. Res., 107, (E2), 1-21, art. no. 5007, DOI 10.1029/2000JE001398. - Abstract - PDF
- Barnett, D.N., F. Nimmo and D. McKenzie 2000.
Elastic thickness estimates for Venus using line of sight accelerations from Magellan cycle 5.
Icarus, 146, 404-419. - Abstract - PDF
- Nimmo, F. and D.N. Barnett 2002.
Strength of faults on Mars from MOLA topography. (Abstract)
Lunar Planet. Sci., 33, Abstract #1169.
- Barnett, D.N. and D. McKenzie 2000.
Flexure of Venusian lithosphere measured from residual topography. (Abstract)
Lunar Planet. Sci., 31, Abstract #1254.
Back to my home page